You can at any time feel free to bring your ideas or concerns to human resources. To the best of our ability, we’ll attempt to answer your questions, discuss your ideas, help solve your problems, or assist you in any other way we can.
OUTSIDE INQUIRIES: All inquiries from the various media or other sources seeking company information or opinion, no matter how routine they may seem, should be referred to the human resources office.
The company will not reveal confidential information regarding you or your job or wage level or your medical information to any unauthorized source. Wage levels are to be considered confidential by both parties. Meaning, wage levels and/or bonuses are not to be discussed with peers or any other persons where income information is not pertinent.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL
BREMIK, LLC, continues and encourages its practice of equal opportunity in employment. Equal opportunity at BREMIK, LLC means that no employee, or applicant for employment, shall be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Such equality shall include, but is not limited to: employment advertising, recruitment, original employment, rates of pay, employee benefits, social and recreational programs, selection for training, upgrading, transfer or demotion, layoff, and when necessary, termination.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PROGRAMS: As a federal contractor, we are obligated to meet the requirements of:
- Executive Order 11246, as amended
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended
- Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act, as amended
REPORTING: If ever you feel that you have not been treated according to these principles, you should promptly report your concerns to Mikkel and or Brendon.
Your concerns will be held with the utmost confidentiality, however, your concerns at some point may need to be shared appropriately with others. You will be notified beforehand if this needs to take place.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: You are provided a working environment in which you can perform your job and be satisfied with your work, which includes:
- An atmosphere in which you can work comfortably and feel free to communicate your ideas, questions, problems and feelings in a constructive way.
- Competitive wage and benefit plans.
- A practical means for you to grow within your job, as well as personally.
- An effort to provide steady work and continuous employment.
- Open communication about your job, your performance, Company activities and progress, and other matters of general interest to keep you informed and aware.
IN TURN, we expect that as a BREMIK, LLC employee, you will strive to:
- Meet a high level of performance and efficiency while striving to reach your fullest performance potential.
- Communicate honestly regarding job-related matters as well as your ideas, concerns, questions, or problems related to work.
- Adhere to the standards of conduct spelled out in this handbook as well as other common-sense standards of behavior that an employer has a right to expect of its employees.
SHARE COMMITMENT: We further believe that we all share a responsibility to treat each other with dignity and respect.